Veggie Frittata Bites
1/4 Cup Milk
2 Crimini Mushroom Caps
1 Tbsp. Diced Onion
1 Tbsp. Goat Cheese Crumbles
Method Of Preparation:
- Dice your crimini mushroom, asparagus, and onion. Cook the diced vegetables fully in a sauté pan with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Whisk together two eggs and milk. The milk helps the frittatas get fluffier.
- Get your muffin tin. Yes, your muffin tin. For the frittata bites, you don’t have to make the frittatas in a cast iron skillet or sauté pan like you typically would. It’s even easier and faster to cook! Make sure you spray the muffin tin down well with pan spray of your choice.
- Set oven to 350° F. Pour your egg mixture in the muffin tin. Make sure not to fill up the tin all the way, as you need to add the rest of the ingredients. Add a sprinkle of the vegetables and goat cheese to the egg mixture. Add a bit more cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes. You’ll soon have a delicious vegetable frittata that pairs ever so nicely with Burntshirt’s Estate Rosé.