Grilled Peaches & Yogurt
My favorite beverage of choice come summertime is a cold glass of white vino. The Burntshirt Estate White is beyond delicious. When paired with fruit, the taste is amplified. Naturally, being from the South I really look forward to biting into my first peach of the season and did so the 4th of July. It was without question that I pair the Estate White to grilled peaches and yogurt.
—Chef Katie Picher
Yogurt of your choosing (Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt are my preference)
1 tsp. Turbinado Sugar
Grape Seed Spray
1 Tbsp. Grape Seed Oil
1 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Granola
Method Of Preparation:
- Cut the peach in half and take the pit out.
- Dress the halves in grape seed oil and turbinado sugar.
- Spray the grill with grape seed oil and place peach halves on grill.
- Grill peach for about two minutes and flip. Let peach grill for another two minutes.
- If you’d like your peach cooked a little longer, simply place in oven at 350° F for about 5 minutes until it’s tender.
- Now comes the fun part—top your peach halves with as little or as much yogurt, granola, and honey as you like. I do a hearty dollop of yogurt, a sprinkle of granola, and a healthy drizzle of honey. Enjoy!