When we first tried Weathervane Winery‘s 2015 Temperature Rising at the NC Wine Festival, we were immediately hooked. It’s complex with aromas of spice and oak on the nose. Although it’s an accessible wine, it delivers unique flavors, including a caramel or chocolate finish. In order to truly understand the uniqueness of this wine with all of it’s complexities, you have to try it for yourself.
What they say: Luscious, rich, and velvety Super Tuscan style wine. This wine is like liquid Viagra® – not for the weak-hearted!
- Food Pairing: Italian sausage, Indian food, flank steak
- Cheese Pairing: Parmigiano Reggiano, Provolone
- Tasting Times:
- Tuesday–Thursday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wine tastings are $7.50 for seven wines. This rate includes tax, and you get to keep your glass!
Can’t make it to Weathervane Winery? Check out these retail locations or their online wine shop.
Until our next glass…
Go Local. Drink Carolinas. 🍷