Old Stone Winery has been hand-crafting award winning wines since 2002. Located just outside Salisbury and less than one hour from Charlotte, the winery features a gift shop, tasting bar, two tank rooms, and a peaceful outdoor pavilion. Tours and tastings are available daily. Come by and enjoy our award winning wines in a friendly atmosphere.
Lucky is a bright, white table wine with crisp green apple aromatics. Lemon lingers at the finish, providing a nice refreshing experience. As the weather warms up, enjoy a glass or two to cool off.
What they say: Back by popular demand, Lucky is a dry white blend of Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, and Viognier grapes. If you’re “Lucky” enough to be enjoying this wine, you’ll fall in love with its light flavors of lemon and green melon.
- Food pairing: salmon, halibut, robust salads
- Cheese pairing: Blue cheeses, Asiago Fresco
- Winery Hours:
- Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Monday
- Tasting ranges from $5 to $10 per person for 8 to 16 wines
- Join their wine club to receive 10% off of purchases. The only requirement is that you purchase a case (12 bottles) within a year timeframe.
Until our next glass…
Go local. Drink Carolinas. 🍷