Nestled on 32 acres, Silver Fork Vineyard & Winery has about six acres of grape vines with nine different varietals. Producing European varietals, their wine is a more dry, Bordeaux style. Staying open later, in addition to their live music, Silver Fork attracts many loyal guests. Their Chambourcin is a must try!
Four Dog Red (5 awards) — This is a beautiful, four varietal blend that was aged in French and Hungarian oak. There are notes of caramel and spice in this medium-bodied wine. It would easily pair with a classic steak dish.
What they say: Our signature red blend is inspired by our beloved puppy family; Lil Bear, Callie, Lily, and Gus. Each of our furry children has their own distinctive character and personality that while on their own is magical, together creates a harmony like no other. The same can be said for the 4 varietals we chose for this blend; Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, and Petite Verdot. This medium-bodied wine has aromas of raspberry and currant.
- Pairs well with everyday food, from spaghetti to steak.
- Aging: 8 months in French Oak
- Blend: 39% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 21% Petit Verdot, 15% Cabernet Franc
- A portion of sales of Four Dog Red will be donated to local animal rescues.
- Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday – Friday: 12:00–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 12:00–6:00 p.m.
Until our next glass…
Go Local. Drink Carolinas. 🍷